255123 Woodland Road, Rural Rocky View County
2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1142755
- Size: 4.00 acres
- Price: $1,095,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1981
Unique home nestled on a super-private, 4-acre property with lots of trees! Much of the property has been kept natural, while the area around the house is more manicured and private. A large lawn is nestled within a border of mature trees and provides lots of room for kids to play safely. Follow the path to the fire pit, where you can share a marshmallow roast or unwind next to the pond and waterfall while enjoying the relaxing sounds of the tumbling water. This spacious home offers a unique floor plan that could be ideal for multi-generation family living. There are 2 primary bedrooms, so there is an option for grandparents to sleep in the primary bedroom on the main floor. Upstairs there are two bedrooms including a 2nd primary bedroom. You will enter the home through an enclosed vestibule/foyer - ideal for keeping the house warm on cold, snowy days. Once inside, you can turn right into a family room with a wood-burning fireplace and vaulted ceilings. Just off the family room is the original kitchen set up as a kitchenette (no stove) and is a great spot to grab a beverage while playing a game of pool in the adjoining games area. From there, step out into a glass-enclosed mudroom - perfect for dogs with muddy feet to dry off. On this side of the home, there is also a good-sized den with built-ins and French doors. On the main level is the 1st of two primary suites that has a wall of closets and an ensuite with a shower. If you turned left when leaving the foyer, you would find a flex room with a vaulted ceiling and a 2nd wood-burning fireplace currently used as an expansive dining room. The main kitchen is steps away and offers granite counters and space for a kitchen table. The main level also offers a 2nd bedroom, a 2-piece powder room, and a large mudroom/laundry room with a sink and cabinets. From the mudroom, you can access the 4-car garage. It has a door to the yard and access down to the basement level of the home. Upstairs, the 2nd level offers a 2nd primary suite that has soaring vaulted ceilings, built-ins with a beverage fridge, access to a private balcony, and a walk-in closet. The ensuite has gorgeous dark marble floors, a vessel sink, a makeup area, an air-jet tub, and a steam shower. This level also offers a 4th bedroom with hardwood flooring and a partially finished full bathroom. The basement is unfinished other than the framed-in den/flex room. An older, heated shop is located on the property. It could be an excellent workspace next to a separate room that could be an office space. There are lots of possibilities for this separate structure. Be sure to book a showing to experience this unique home tucked into a very private and lovely setting. Enjoy country living just a short drive from Calgary!
Contact Jason Hunter About MLS® A1142755
Jason Hunter, 403-630-2944 at Coldwell Banker Home Smart Real Estate, Suite 119, #105-11500 29th Street SE, Calgary, Alberta, T2Z 3W9
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1142755
- Style: Acreage with Residence,2 Storey
- Year Built: 1981
- Lot Size: 4.00 acres
- Lot Shape: Lawn,Landscaped,Many Trees,Private,Waterfall
- Total Floor Area: 3,719 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Bearspaw_Calg
- City: Rural Rocky View County
- Postal Code: T3R 1G3
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 4)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 13
- Basement: Full, Unfinished, Full, Unfinished
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Hardwood, Marble, Tile
- Exterior Features: Lawn, Landscaped, Many Trees, Private, Waterfall
- Exterior Finish: Stucco, Wood Frame
- Roof: Wood
- Front Exposure: NE
services & amenities
- Parking: Quad or More Attached
- Heating: Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Rocky View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!